These are my favorite cuddle partners :)
It's amazing how helpful it is to have someone feed my baby a bottle. I now can see why people have more kids
These kiddos love playing with their friends.
My little man got RSV. It was so sad. He couldn't breath and you could just tell he was miserable. He wasn't himself at all for a few days. Lots of cuddling!!! Thank goodness he didn't get it that bad because we had to visit the hospital with Stockton and Mckaylee when they were 1 1/2 years old and that was miserable.
I had a costco date with my two boys. It was kind of nice to not have all 3 kids! Amazing how much quicker I got through and with less drama!
Bach night with my gym/ running buddies. If you can't see the sign it says "We Love Sugar" and that's why we work out!







1 comment:
Those pics of Kace make me so sad! :( Hope everyone is feeling better!
Post a Comment