Thursday, October 10, 2013

October fun!

I love October!!!  I love boots and light sweaters but that's the extent of the cold that i love.  Hopefully it's a mild winter!!
 Pumpkin patch fun with Grandma mumzy and Aunt Teddy.  Kiddos loved picking out pumpkins and pulling wagons around.  Stockton seriously had multiple pumpkins and was determined to pull them.  I was/ am supposed to take it easy but it's so hard to pass up these fun times with the kiddos.  I seriously need to chill out and take people on helping me because my pelvis and hip are still in a lot of pain!!
  



 This boy is so photogenic!!!  He is so sweet and loves his mommy (as long as daddy isn't around....as sounds as dad walks in the door I'm dog meat :)








 Pumpkin carving for family home evening.  it's so fun the older and older your kiddos get because you can do all these fun things.

Here's a cute picture of my cute little partner of crime



No comments: