So this may be a long post... I have so much on my mind right now. I feel like I'm almost having an out of body experience. I am so not "normal" right now. Normal Keri wakes up and goes for run. I have a social hour with some of good friends. Become one with nature whether it's 80 degrees or 0 degrees and get my heart rate up all before my kids even wake up. And the mornings I didn't run I usually get to the gym or do something at my house because I love to workout. I love the euphoric high after completion. I love working hard. I love sweating. I love to eat. I love food. I love to burn the calories of what I eat. I love to be healthy.
So being told to not workout is one of the hardest things to hit me. A pelvis stress fracture is about the worst injury I could possibly imagine because I have been told to not do ANYTHING! I'm suppose to be on bed rest and on crutches and it's impossible with little kids. So I've kind of gotten over the working out thing but one of the hardest things for me is that I'm literally suppose to sit all the time. I can't take my kids to normal places. I can't stand on my feet and do laundry and cook and clean and play with my kids. I am such a busy person! I like to be on the go. I don't sit down in the day unless it is to drive somewhere or play on the ground with my kids. And here I'm suppose to lay down and do nothing.
Well now I have to sit every second I can. I have to lay down as much as possible. This last week I literally was bed ridden for 7 straight days thinking I would at least not feel my injury and it constantly hurts me and aches. What the? I have been doing nothing!!!! I started reading a bunch of stuff online and some people said this injury took them anywhere from 6 months to 2 years. Shoot me now! I am not a depressed individual but I honestly hate this! This is sucking the life out of me. I just want to be MY NORMAL again!
After being cooped up in the house for days on end it was so nice to get out and eat a yummy salad and get a pedicure with my cute friend Jessica Knowles.
My sweet little girl has been addicted to a water bottle before bed and we decided to take it away 3 weeks ago. The first 2 weeks sucked and was torture but it finally got easier! We had to sleep with her at nights until she fell asleep! Now she just goes to bed on her own! (with her version of a dede. One night she lost hers so we used stocktons and put a bow on it). We have arrived! (at least in this aspect)
Do you think my kids love their dad? It kind of makes me feel bad these kids are OBSESSED with their dad. They flock to him!
I have the best friends in the world! Being bed ridden sucks and is impossible with my littles but thanks to my awesome friends it's been a little easier.
One play date at Heidi Hasletons house with their buddy Cash. They loved it!
Grandma Mumzy and Teddy took my kiddos for a day!
Angie Gates took them for an afternoon and took them to a cute pumpkin patch
This boy just melts me. He is such a good kid. He can entertain himself pretty well and I love it. He is such a joy and just smiles all the time. I'm so blessed to have him and my other kids in my life.
Kylee West and Lanae Larson took my kids to Cornbelly's. They didn't want to leave!
Here's a preview of this cute boys costume!!
this sexy man didn't have a towel so look what he grabbed....
Family afternoon up Millcreek canyon. So nice to get up in the beautiful fall leaves! Teddy and Jane came with us and the kiddos had a blast. I just loved getting out of my house and being with my fam!













No comments:
Post a Comment