Thursday, March 20, 2014

Kace first haircut and 20 weeks pregnant

KACE FIRST HAIRCUT!
(February 7, 2014)

Pictures are worth a thousand words….obviously Kace didn't love it.  Which isn't a surprise but it's so sad watching him.  He actually would be distracted at moments and be ok but he was all smiles after when he was playing on the slide and he looked so much better after. 









20 WEEKS PREGNANT

I won't be taking a ton of side profile selfless in this pregnancy because I feel HUGE!  Honestly I think this pregnancy has taken such a toll on my body. I've got the worst varicose veins on my right leg that pools at the bottom and looks like a huge bruise and then goes all the way up to my knee on the side.  It's so ugly and painful! I'm so dang curvy!  I'm used to having a boy body if you know what i mean and that is long gone.  I think it makes me feel even bigger than normal.  This baby is growing really well and I'm grateful for that and so far she seems healthy and I'm grateful for that too!  That's all that matters!  But it is hard to feel super self conscious all the time.  I'm relieved knowing this is my last pregnancy.  4 kids is a great amount and we are going to have our hands full :)



No comments: