Sunday, March 23, 2014

Old neighbor friends, bday party, bunco, and playdates

I love having my best friend in town.  Katie and Jeff Wood were in town for a few weeks and it was so much fun!  I miss having her around so much!  She truly is one of my best friends and I will always be best friends with her.  When she was in town we got to dinner with our old neighborhood friends at Trio.  We had such a fun time!  I love the Blancks, the woods, the brushke's, the Mulcocks, and the Olsens.  There are many times when we miss our old neighbors but when we do get together it's like no time has passed.  

I have the funnest BUNCO group.  We don't ever take pictures of the group but when Camille Britton and Brooke Pancratz put on Bunco you know the food is going to be amazing.  Brooke is an amazing chef and Camille is too!  it was a gourmet meal so I had to take pics….






King and Queen (or Knight and Princess) Day!  Puddle Jumpers did this cute day and what kid doesn't love to get dressed up.  Thank goodness for friends that had Knight outfit.  Kaylee wore princess shoes but it was too cold to walk out with them so she wanted her princess boots :)  It is so crazy to see how much they have grown up.  It's weird to watch my kids just walk into school with oversized backpacks on and not even hesitate to leave me.  They are 4 1/2 years old now and it is amazing how fast time flies.  I love these two and twins for sure get easier!  I hope they are good for me when this babe is born!



Had to document an often occurrence….we play with kinsley and Nixon quite a bit and they are truly like siblings.


Beckley's birthday party!! Cutest train party! Caisa goes all out with everything.  Any party that she plans is always planned amazingly.  the kids painted trains, played with choo choose, did a piñata, and had snacks and treats.  They took home a ton of candy, a train conductor hat, and train whistle.  





Field trip to the dentist!  I am the worst mom and give my kids WAY too much sugar and treats.  Going to the dentist is a reminder to me that I'm horrible! This dentist office was way cool and kid friendly.  Kind of makes me want to switch dentists.  


Playdate with my high school friends and their kids.  This was with Jessica Bills, Katie Wood, MaryLynn Thomas and me.  We have definitely multiplied and replenished the earth  :) 

No comments: