Wednesday, March 19, 2014

January updates

January fun (or not so fun)
 I can honestly say january is my least favorite month.  It's so cold and drab and spring is so far out of site and all the fun holidays festivities are over and I swear everyone is sick.  This January was no different.



Mckaylee and I got strep.  Let me tell you how fun it is to have a sick kid when you are sick and pregnant.  Oh and Kace happen to throw up that week and Taylor was gone out of town for 2 1/2 weeks!!!


My cute little boys like bananas.  Kace every morning says "nana" but honestly almost all food to him is called a nana :)



For family home evening we made play dough one night.  Kids love crafting!


When I took Kaylee to the dr I happened to ask him about Kace not being able to walk.  He's 17 months and I was starting to get a little worried.  Because they thought he might have hip displacement because he was so breach and was such a froggie when he was born.  The dr wanted to get his hips x-rayed again.  
Results: He's fine!  And of course 2 weeks later he started walking





 After having a rough week cute Miss Ang sent me a picture of Stockton in school (he has a hard time going without Kaylee).  Brightened my day seeing him totally happy at school!!  I love Puddle Jumpers and I especially love his teacher Miss Ang!


Working on walking with this boy!  And although he's obsessed with sugar he also likes spaghetti squash :)


Mckaylee was so cute and helped me decorate for Valentines day! (The downfall is it was mostly candy so the kids and me wanted to eat it all the time)
 


Not that i love taking my kids to Mcdonalds but in the winter it can be our only option.  The kids are happy and usually eat (which for my boys is rare). Kaylee was so cute and loved going down the slide with Kace and Stockton had to bring his giant monkey!




GYM GIRLS GNO
We did a fun Park City getaway!  It seriously was a blast!  We went and got sushi for dinner and went back to Kelly Nixon's parents house and stayed up seriously til 4:30 am.  We ate way too much crap, talked a ton, played a get to know you game, and had a dance party.  It was seriously a blast!  The only problem was I WAY SICK!  I had the worst cold I'd ever had and I was getting over strep.  I think I went through 2 rolls of toilet paper, my skin was all red and blotchy, my eyes were red and I felt AWFUL!  Seriously AWFUL!  If I hadn't planned on going for a long time I would've just stayed home but Tay had been out of town all week and I needed to get away and have time with the girls.  I actually didn't even see him until I got home on saturday morning but he had been out of town for almost 2 1/2 weeks straight! He came home for one sunday in between.  He was in Minnesota doing school for 10 days and then in North Carolina for a week for work training! 

I love these girls and laughed all night!  








Kaylee doing her gymnastics and Stockton doing soccer :) Let's just say Mckaylee is way more into her activities.  Stockton is out to lunch at the games.  He just runs around the field and barely will touch the ball.  It's kind of frustrating because you just want to yell at him to kick the ball but I know he's so young and maybe it just isn't his thing.  At least he looks cute in the outfit!  And I like having something for him to go to because we go to Kaylee's gymnastics 2x a week and dance once a week and he's always such a trooper going to those.  He really is such a good kid! And Kaylee has gotten pretty dang good at gymnastics.  She can do arch ups and kick over and has learned to do a back walkover by herself and is getting really good at cartwheels and handstands and splits.  Her studio is super strict but she has learned a lot so I love it.




No comments: