I'm going to try to cram a bunch of random pics in one post...
Tay had to go back to Minnesota for 10 days so every night we face timed. This kid loves his dad and would freak out every time he saw him. It pulled at my heart watching these two :)
We had lots of playdates while Tay was gone. It was the only way to get through each day in the winter! Winter is so hard with little kids because there is only so much you can do. These kids always make a huge mess but it was still worth it for my sanity. I just had to do a lot of cleaning every night. we also went to Kylee's house quite a bit and of course hit up Mcdonalds a few times.
(Kaylee's preschool teacher sent this picture....these 3 girls sure love each other. Sophie, Lexi and Kaylee have little BF necklaces)
I am just posting these evaluations for scrapbooking purposes :)
Stockton is obsessed with fort building. It is funny but also so annoying because he gets so fixated on a certain way he wants things and if they don't go his way then he freaks out and cries and screams. He sure loves to build and create though.
Mckaylee was trying to teach her cousin Jane how to do a back bend. I thought it was so cute and hilarious
I took kids to a train expo event at Thanksgiving point. it honestly wasn't what I thought it would be. I thought they would have trains kids could climb in but it was a bunch of small trains and their villages. It was cool but kind of a nightmare with the kiddos. Kace didn't want to be in stroller but can't walk so he wanted to crawl in a way crowded gross area and couldn't see any of the trains. Stock and Kaylee liked the stuff but I don't think it was worth it to them.
Kace and his cousin Sam. Sam is exactly one year younger than kace and they are already about the same size (aside from kace huge head!)
The day Jess Perry delivered we all met at the gym and did a barbell class. She's superhuman and was able to workout like crazy through her whole pregnancy.
Before daddy left again we were able to go swimming and hang out for a day. Before he left they had to have a cuddle session. They sure love their daddy!












No comments:
Post a Comment