Sunday, February 23, 2014

Cousin Homecoming without the hubs

While daddy was gone we went down to Provo to Austin Brockbanks homecoming. It was quite an adventure!  To get them all ready and out the door by 8:30 a.m. was a definite task and once we got there the circus began.  My kiddos were crazy and couldn't calm down.  And in the midst of the chaos I all of a sudden felt a puddle of wet warmth on my leg and realized that Kace has peed all over himself and me.  I had it on my shirt and skirt and his pants were soaked. We were down in Provo and had to go to the house after so I just had to wash us off as good as I could and deal with smelling like pee. Welcome to being a mom!  At the Brockbanks house there was so much amazing food!  They had it catered from zupas, kneaders, waffle love, and lots of fruit and veggies and desserts!  It is always way over the top (in a great way) and they probably spend a pretty penny to serve us all. They are the nicest most generous family out there!





 This made my whole week...we would facetime with Tay at night and Kace had the biggest smile and would just keep saying "daddy".  To say he loves his dad is an understatement!  What would we do without technology.  So grateful for such a hard working husband that also makes family his number one priority!  



No comments: