University of Utah basketball game! We haven't been to one since our twins were 1 1/2 years old so it was time. It was way fun to go and with many treats/ soda/ and even the iphone for a min we made it through the game. We didn't take Kace because we wouldn't have lasted if we did. He is obsessed with basketballs so much that he would have wanted to crawl down to the court and would've cried until he got a ball. funny kid! Apparently Tay was like that when he was little too. He would go to sleep with a ball in hand.
That night Tay and I went to a nice dinner at Flemmings. We were laughing because we wanted to go see a movie so we seriously were in and out of there within 45 minutes. Who goes to flemmings and doesn't savor the time? I guess us! and we wouldn't have gone without a gift certificate because it's a little too pricey for a random weekend dinner for us but it was yummy and we had a great night still.
IT'S A GIRL!!!!
My dr's office will do a 16 week ultrasound for $20 so we decided to check out our future babe. I was a little skeptic because I swear I saw a pee pee but the tech was positive we were having a girl! We honestly didn't care either way what it was but I preferred a girl so that Kaylee would have a sister and it would even up our household. Tay felt the same way so we were both thrilled it was a girl but would've been fine either way. Kaylee was so excited and told Stockton the night before that he already has a boy so it's not fair if she doesn't get a girl so I was relieved :)
Tay obviously looks thrilled in the ultrasound :) That guy can fall asleep anywhere!
When I posted that we were having a girl a ton of responses said that it couldn't be more perfect which I agree with but honestly 4 kids 4 years old and younger wasn't in my plan. With that being said I think in a few years it will be great! I'm just nervous for the next 2! But count my blessings because I really am so happy to be having 4 kids and get pregnant on my own. What a miracle! I am so grateful!
The day after the ultrasound Tay had to head out of town for 10 days to go back to school! I'm so proud of him and his decision to get his MHA and I'm so proud of him for being accepted to such an amazing program. Just sad he had to leave and scared for the work load he will be facing with work and school in the near future. Kace is always the saddest when tay leaves. He obsessed with his dad! Luckily we were able to go to the discovery gateway museum after to get his mind off of his dad leaving him after the airport. He loves it there!





No comments:
Post a Comment