Time to catch up on blog again! I have been doing my yearly blog book and finally finished it last night so here goes my blogging again.
Although I really don't like winter I do love seeing how happy my kids are playing in the snow. Stockton especially loves to build snowmen and forts. He would work on them all day.
We loved having our cousins in town. It gives an excuse to do fun things but winter sure makes it hard because these AZ cousins don't own much winter apparel.
First ever cousin sleepover for my kids. I stayed over too because I don't think my kids are old enough to be ok on their own (too much work for my mom) but they sure had a blast! They stayed up late watching movies and eating snacks and woke up to a yummy doughnut breakfast.
Kaylee was involved in a little photo shoot for her preschool puddle jumpers. It was super cute. Honestly before we went she was being so dramatic about what she was wearing so I was way nervous it was going to be a disaster but she did great and had a fun time!



No comments:
Post a Comment