This kid loves the tubby! As soon as he hears the word he starts pulling at his shirt like he's trying to take it off and grunts.
It was so fun to have Elle, Sadie and Finlee in town. My kiddos wanted to see them everyday so we basically got together at some point every day while she was in town. Sadie loved playing with Kace.
We bought a 3 month pass to discovery gateway to beat the winter blues. The kids love this place. It's so good for all of them. I think they would get bored of it when they get older but for the time being the are very entertained there!
ZOO LIGHTS
every year we go to the zoo lights and usually it's freezing. This year was no huge exception but the kids love it. We didn't stay too long but I think it's just fun for them to see the animal lights, get a treat and go home. Taylor swears we will never do it again. I kind of agree with him but I'm all about doing that kind of stuff but really it's cold and not ridiculously impressive and it's a lot of work for the little reward :)





No comments:
Post a Comment