Nutcracker
Last minute I got tickets to the nutcracker so I scrambled up a babysitter for kace, got the twins dressed and we headed off for a matinee date. They actually did better than I thought they would. Kaylee had done a little mini nutcracker performance in her dance class so she knew all the characters. The only problem is the kept asking questions like "when is clara going to dance?, "where's the nutcracker"? I kind of felt bad for the people sitting by us but they were doing so politely. We got treats during the intermission. We made it almost to the end but I decided to leave early because they were getting a little antsy. considering how long it is and kind of boring they did fabulous!
Ugly Sweater party with SOJO ironman crew at the Shoemakers. Good food and good laughs!
Swimming afternoon with the daddys. They didn't last long because it was cold but they love the pool :)



No comments:
Post a Comment