Ward Christmas Party
It was AMAZING!!! Stacie Manning and Stacie Atkinson made this party the prettiest ward party I have ever seen. Honestly I don't know how anyone will be able to top what they did. We had a great time and got to sit at a table with the missionaries. They were such good guys and talented. They made their own rendition of a Christmas song and it was beautiful! We had to leave early for my highschool friends Christmas party and I was genuinely sad.
My highschool friends party was fun as always. My cheeks hurt afterwards from laughing so hard! The white elephant is always memorable. One of the best presents was a calendar called hot men with baby animals. They portraits were hilariously ridiculous but the best part was after the party the husbands all decided to have fun. Tay started it with a picture of Boston on our bed and then John Brown, Mark Pulver, and Matt Monsen sent back the funniest pictures ever in robes and topless with their dogs. Tay and I couldn't stop laughing!!!
Lastly we went to another ugly sweater party with the old Utah rugby team at The Asian Star. It was the first party we hit up for the season. This crew is super close and hang out all the time but it's fun to be able to catch up with everyone!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment