Thursday, January 9, 2014

Snowman and Festival of Trees

Festival of Trees

I'm all about taking my kids places.  I like to get out of the house and I feel like they are better if we do. When we stay home they tend to fight more and just want to watch TV and get edgy.  If we get out they have fun or at least are less antsy.  Don't get me wrong, it is hard a lot of the time and I look like a circus sometimes but overall it's a better thing or else I wouldn't do it.  With that said, we went to the festival trees to check out what its all about.  The kids favorite thing was to watch the dancers.  We ironically got to see UDA (Kaylee's dance studio) perform.  She loved watching them.  They loved looking at the trees and gingerbread houses and getting face paintings.  




This boy is ridiculously in love with digging in the snow.  he would go out everyday.  The crazy thing is in the summer we never last at pools because he's always so cold but he can be outside forever as long as he is building something.  Good thing he has a really good daddy that will go out with him!  I'm so thankful for how hands on Taylor is. 




(This is one of my favorite pics this winter)

No comments: