Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Mall fun, picture day and Catching Fire movie

Choo choo train at Southtowne was a hit for all the kids

 Picture Day at school...love these two.  And yes they are twins even though they look years apart in age. 

(Stockton is kind of pill when taking pictures.  He all of sudden gets mad and limp.  He's got the cutest smile but unfortunately you can't see it in his pics :)

 Two little princesses playing dress ups
 The sleds were a big hit this year!  They had to take them everywhere....school and then chik fila.  I definitely got a lot of looks but I thought it was hilarious so I just let them be.  

Hunger Games Catching Fire night out with my friend Brittany!  A lot of couple in daybreak went to this movie but because it was a late movie and it's hard to get sitters Brittany and I decided to ditch the hubby's and go together.  Such a good show and an amazing pre show event with popcorn, candy, drinks, games, bread, and fun activities.  There were some pretty decked out costumes too.  We thought we dressed up but not compared to a lot of other people!



No comments: