Friday, January 10, 2014

Stockton gets a cavity filled

Stocktons visit to the dentist....

Stockton had one cavity to fill and he is so much better and less dramatic in the office than Kaylee so they decided he would be ok with laughing gas.  He did great during the entire procedure.  We had to wait awhile too and he was very patient.  He kept saying he felt like buzz lightyear.  It was so hilarious!  Everything was going smoothly until after.  The laughing gas wore off and he realized how numb he mouth was.  He started biting his lip and hitting it and pulling at it.  Just as the dr was saying I need to watch how much he touches it he bites out a chunk of his lip and it starts bleeding everywhere.  In the meantime Kaylee starts crying to get attention and Kace was crying because he was antsy and wanted to get out of there.  Then I noticed Kace was poopy so I had to go change a diaper on a floor (because they had no changing tables) with 3 screaming kids.  It was a good moment in motherhood.  




No comments: