Here comes the random updates. It's time for me to do my 2013 year book so I need to majorly update my blog so I can do it so get ready for a million old posts and updates...
Little Kinzley West is one of our little best buds and hangs out with us all the time.
Here are future best buds....Cannon Smith and Kace
Early one morning I had to take all the kids to get testing for Kace's allergy. We got the results back 5 weeks laster and it was POSITIVE... He has no dairy allergy and his peanut allergy isn't severe. WAHOO!!!!! He just has bad skin :)
Happy baby shower Lanae! Love these girls and our crazy lunches
I love these kids. When I was on bedrest Grandma Mumzy (Eileen) took the kiddos to the lake one day. I just love these pics. So fun to live by a lake!
Here are some of our last shots of the durango. We decided to sell the durango when we found out I was pregnant! 4 kids for and under just put my decision over the edge. I swallowed my pride and we got a van.




No comments:
Post a Comment