Sunday, January 5, 2014

THANKSGIVING DAY

Thanksgiving Day!
November 2013

This kid kills me.  He can be such a pill and has been really hard and really easy in certain ways but he makes me smile! He sure LOVES fruit!  He could eat it for every meal.  Doesn't really love veggies or protein but at least there are some vitamins in fruits :)

We alternate every year on Thanksgiving.  One year we go to Tay's moms in Midway and the other year we go with Tay's dads side and my moms.  that year we are always stuffed with food! We went to Lezlie's house at 2:00.  She was so cute and had a little kids table.  Unfortunately we never can stay long but we had a great time.  We don't love staying long anyways because her house is way nice and our kids can be reckless! We are kind of on edge the entire time making sure everything stays put together.  

After we headed to my moms.  My mom is a rockstar!  My dad got out of the hospital earlier that day and she still did an amazingly big dinner for everyone! She has so much energy with what she does everyday.

It was so fun to be with both sides of the family.  I love thanksgiving.  It's one of my favorite holidays because it's all about just being together.  Christmas is so magical but it is focusing a lot on gifts.  Thanksgiving is all about giving thanks and I am so thankful.  I am so so blessed in my life!  Even though I know 2014 is going to bring a lot of craziness it is all good things that are happening.  Tay will be starting school, we will be adding a 4th child to our family, we will be opening our business, etc.  So excited for everything to come and scared to death! I'm so proud of Taylor and his decision to change his career path.  I know in the future it will be the best thing for us.

I'm thankful for my healthy family.  Honestly family is everything to me.  Tay and I went to fireside recently and one of the things I took away was that "Steve Jobs died and what did he take with him? No money went with him..." Money is not important.  It's all about your relationships and how you treat others.  I love my little family and although life is crazy sometimes, I wouldn't change anything about it!!!






(This is my cute dad the day he got out of the hospital from getting a knee replacement.  He's pretty amazing!!)


No comments: