Wednesday, January 1, 2014

So You Think You Can Dance Concert!!!!!

November 15, 2013

So You Think You Can Dance Concert!!!
One of my favorite concerts to go to.  I have gone every year that they have been here.  Last minute my old boss Brad Ross text me and asked if I wanted 4 box seat tickets...UM YES!!!!  I was going to take 4 girls but because it was in a box Tay decided he wanted to go so we made it a double date.  It was super fun!!!!  My sister Kim was also there with some friends so she came to our suite to say hello.  It's a tradition for her to go as well.  We started going together 5 years ago.  I didn't know if Taylor would have fun but we had a good time.  Fun to have a date night to a dance concert with my hubs :) He likes watching the show with me at home.







No comments: