Friday, January 10, 2014

Random december

Lately I've been subbing in nursery which has been kind of nice because Kace is at that awful stage that he can't sit still at church but isn't in nursery yet.  He sure loved sitting on the chairs acting like a big boy :) Now he just needed to learn to walk!!!


Birthday strike!  I sure miss running with these chicas so it was fun to be able to meet up with them!  Merry Christmas colors :)

Activity Days!
I love my calling!  Everyone other week I get to hang out with these cute girls.  They are so fun and it's the perfect calling as mom of young ins.  Our christmas party was fun!  We did yummy crepes, a christmas story and a gift exchange all in our PJ's.  They best part about the calling is my partner is my best friend.  sure makes it fun :) And her house is so cute so it's perfect to host parties at!  She is the hostess of the mostest!




Had to post a picture of these little friends.  They sure love each other and have so much fun together!

In the midst of the all the chaos Tay and I slipped away to the Tuscany to enjoy a night out without kids.  It was so quiet and serene and the perfect environment. we just chilled and talked and relaxed.  The food was delicious and the company was even better.  I love my husband!  He's my best friend and I could spend every day with him and still be happy!




Discovery Gateway... Kids were in heaven!  We went on a day that wasn't that busy either which was great.  It was so fabulous because all the kiddos were happy. Kace loved it there. It's a young kids paradise. We love having daddy home!!!






No comments: