We love sand and digging!
I'm all about just entertaining these kiddos. We went to the dino museum multiple times in a short period because the kids were loving it and I had my friends pass that made it cheaper. The kids love walking under the star dark pass area and seeing the giant shark and playing in the sand. Kace loves the beginning that has the wind tunnel that put paper in to see if it will fly up.
We had a really warm sunny day so we decided to take advantage. Tay usually does school on saturdays so I'm left entertaining the kids for another day :) They are going to be so happy when spring and summer come because they love being outside. How heavenly it was so just sit out and watch them play (well once they got wet it wasn't so heavenly…especially kace). Then it was all over when we went up by the basketball courts because Kace just wants to play ball with the older boys and of course they don't want to play with him and he just wants to steal their ball. The boys are nice and let him have a ball but he wants to put it in the hoop and I can't lift him up high enough. Honestly he is OBSESSED with balls and it's sometimes cute and sometimes it drives me crazy!!!! I love this boy though…it's too bad he's so short.
Post birthday celebration for me and Tay. We went to dinner with our 2 besties. We always laugh so much! I love sharing bday celebrations with my hubs! We had a yummy dinner at market street, red mango dessert and went and saw a movie. Good date night :)



No comments:
Post a Comment