Monday, May 5, 2014

Happy St. Patricks Day and Wheeler Farm

Happy St. Patty's Day
March 17th

This hilarious note was written by my friend Ashley Pulvers daughter dictated by Jon Brown.   I definitely got a good laugh out of it.  Late that night I decided I needed to make sure the Leprachaun came especially since their teacher told them that he was coming to our house. So I went and got a bunch of green candy and lucky charms and made leprechaun footprints.  The kids thought it was so great in the morning when they woke up.  Kids this age really are so fun at holidays because they just eat it all up.  Stockton wanted to make leprechaun traps the rest of the day.

My cute friend Lanae then put on a St. patty's party for kids at her house.  She's amazing!  She had so much food made in green, crafts, treats, activities, etc.  Twins thought it was the greatest thing.  They even got to keep the leprechaun catching nets.  






These are just pics of our random days….Kaylee was being cute and trying to feed Kace his bottle.  Then Stockton actually played with Kace and let him build a trap with him.  Stockton doesn't usually play with Kace.  Kace just bugs him most of the time.



Wheeler Farm- Kace loves animals!



Birthday lunch…Finally went to one without kids and it was so much nicer :)

No comments: