March 28th
Happy 40th birthday party Paul Shoemaker! We had a wedding shower for Joe and Kinsey that we couldn't miss so we really didn't get to much of the party but it was fun to catch the end and see the awesome decs, costumes, food, and of course dance. I looked so hot in my hot pink dress with my huge prego belly. I was the knocked up prom queen with my high school sweet heart.
Cody Haycock, Barry Gates and Tay with their sexy mullets
Katie Shoemaker, Suzy Smith, Angie Gates, me and Caisa Brown…Aren't we sexy? :)
The next morning we went to a baptism for Angie Gates son Mason. We had to take a picture of these little BF's because they all matched/ coordinated with their yellow and blue and white. These kids love each other!
I love when my daughter dresses herself :) Don't know how much longer this is appropriate but I sure got a good laugh out of it.
Little playdate with preschool friends Abe and Lexi.
This cute daddy went on a long bike ride early in the morning and felt guilty leaving the kids again to go for a short run so he put kaylee and Kace in the stroller and Stockton rode his bike. I slowly jogged behind them.
Happy Birthday Cregg! We all met for a fun dinner at Citrus Grill. It was fun to go with the family. Such a good group of people!!





No comments:
Post a Comment