General Conference Weekend…
Surprisingly it was actually better than imagined. During Saturday conference Tay took the kids to the new aquarium while I tackled the storage unit. It was quite the task and I was so grateful that tay took the kids because I wouldn't have been able to do it if he hadn't. On the other hand he was tortured at the aquarium. It was so crowded that they had to stand in line outside for an hour and Kaylee had to go potty 2x just while they were in line and then once they got inside there were so many people that he couldn't push the stroller and the kids couldn't see any of the exhibits.
In the meantime I was being spiritually enlightened and cleaning the clutter in my house kid free so I was in heaven. Thanks hubby for taking care of kiddos :)
On sunday we were actually able to watch most of the first session. We brought the basketball hoop downstairs so Kace was entertained, Kaylee did her gymnastics, and stockton set up a cracker shop. It was one of those moments as a parent that you feel like you've arrived (even though we know we aren't even close to arriving).
Conference Sunday we usually go to Eileens house so we drove up in the middle and attempted to watch second session up there.
Kaylee and Stockton decided to have a little sleepover in the cubby below our stairs. I was shocked they went to sleep and stayed there all night.
Kaylee doesn't usually let me do her hair so I had to take a picture of a moment that is rare :)
Boston Marathon girls lunch….the gym girls did a lunch to celebrate the upcoming runners. I kind of felt like a poser because I was only planning on running a few miles but oh well. I qualified and paid for the race :) All I have to say is I have some really fast friends. And they are all gorgeous, talented, amazingly nice moms!!
A little park playdate with gymnastics buddies. So nice to finally have some nice warmer days! After the Park the kids came up with a little contraption so they were able to pull each other around on the bike. It was pretty funny.
Wheeler Farm
Sunshine + Animals = happy kids
Baby Shower for Keila Lewis. It's her first baby so we made it pretty big :) There were girls from Daybreak, from the gym, and from her work. So happy for her and her baby girl! We Are due at the same time.



No comments:
Post a Comment