Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Baby Blessing

On Sunday November 1st we blessed Stockton & Mckaylee. It was one of the neatest days of my life. To see my husband blessing our children, to feel the spirit so strongly, and to know these angels are the most amazing gift from our Heavenly Father was the most incredible feeling. The day couldn't have gone any better. We blessed them in the morning and then had an early lunch over at Cregg and Crystals. We had so much love and support. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO CAME!!! It meant more than you know! Here are a few pictures...
My mom and dad with all 11 of their grandchildren

My dad (Grandpa) and Stockton

Cregg (Tay's dad) and Stockton

Cousin Grey and Mother in law Crystal. Crystal was sp great to let us do everything at her house. It turned out perfect!

My sister Kristin was in town from Arizona. It was so fun to have her there

My two sisters, Kristin and Kim and Kim's little boy Evan and Stockton.

Our little family



Our Precious angels!!

I love this picture...He looks like a little man

Mckaylee slept most of the day...both of them were so good for the blessing and afterwards. It was a momentous occasion in mine and Taylor's life.

11 comments:

Christy said...

Congratulations! What a great day! They are getting so big and even cuter (if that's possible!) You look great too! Josh and I want to come out and see you! How are your weekends looking? Do you have a free Sat. coming up? Congrats again!

al + sar said...

SO cute! I love all of the pictures. And Taylor did such a good job! I need to come see them, they are getting so big!

The Nakkers said...

They are so adorable. I love their blessing outfits. SO CUTE!

Copinga's said...

So so cute! Your family is darling. I'm so glad everything is going well!

Shelly said...

Congrats. They looks so cute in their blessing outfits! Baby blessings are one of the best days ever!! Congrats girl. Your family looks amazing! Babies truly are a blessing from heaven

Weed Family said...

You have such darling babies. Congratulations on their blessings. It really is a wonderful day. A day you will never forget. Glad you are all doing well :)

Whitney said...

It is a special day. I'm sure two of them makes it even more amazing!! I love seeing pictures of your sweet family!

Laura-Lu said...

Hey Keri! This is Laura Udall and I just wanted to tell you how adorable your little family is! I'm so glad I found your blog!

Tibett said...

Taylor did such a great job that day! I love the picture of them together on the couch. They are getting big! I think I need to come hold them...do you work everyday?

Trav and Mel...... said...

Keri.....that is awesome, they are getting so big! Congratulations to you guys :). Miss you!

Amanda said...

Congratulation!

Where did you get Stockton's blessing outfit? It looks a lot like the one I got for Austin and I looked EVERYWHERE. I ended up getting one at Oopsie Daisy down at Daybreak. We were going to bless him in December, but now Austin has to have surgery on Monday, so we might wait.