Wednesday, November 11, 2009

SYTYCD

If you ever want to know my happy place well this is it...I AM OBSESSED WITH THE SHOW SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!! This was my 3rd year going to the tour after the season. I seriously had a huge smile on my face the entire show. This year I got some girls from Daybreak together and we had a blast! Here are a few pics! Can't wait for the next one!
Mallory Franco, me, Laci Soqui, Lori Oehler, Hilary Hatch, Lisa, Melanie Kirkland, and Janell Kimball at Rumbi's before the show

In our seats.... We literally couldn't stop moving to the music

My sister Kim was there too so we met at the break. It was her 31st birthday!! Happy Bday big little sis! Love you tons! We both are obsessed with this show.

Until next season....

2 comments:

The Waites said...

OMG~ WHAT IS YOUR SECRET?? Are you serious? You look freaking amazing!! I can't believe you had two babies within the last 3 months!!!!

lori said...

I think that I will have to go every year from now on! It was such a blast and it for sure re-ignited my flame for Ade!!! So, I am on day #12 with no TV. Reese put our smartcard for our dish down a vent or something. So I am going through SYTYCD withdrawls bigtime! among many other shows. Anyways, it was so good to see you that night and I am game to play anytime! Fa sho!