HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
I took my kiddos and met my sister at Gardner Village the day before Halloween. It was pretty cold so I didn't take very many pictures. It was fun having my sister in town!
Proud Grandma and Grandpa. Thats why we love having Tay's dad in Daybreak with us. They came overon Halloween and fed the babies and watched the U game with us. We love you guys!

7 comments:
Keri those are the cutiest newborn costumes ever. I love that you painted their faces too!!
SO dang cute! And you look AMAZING!
Love all the new picutes! I am glad you guys went out on Halloween. And yay---the babies were good. :) I love the family pictures, they are amazing! Your babies are getting chubby cheeks! Can you believe how fast they grow?! Miss ya!
Oh they are so cute!! I love that you painted their faces!
They are adorable!
Too cute Keri! I'm so glad we saw them that night... priceless!
Oh my ADORABLE! They look so cute and cuddly! I can't believe you pulled off painting their faces!! How did it go getting all that off?! You guys are so cute. I'm glad you had a fun Halloween. Love ya, xoxo
Post a Comment