This is a random post, but I have a few pictures i've been meaning to put up... First off my cute hubby likes sports so we dressed our adorable kids up this lasi week for both the Utah football game and the Utah Jazz game. Aren't they adorable?
On November 20th I went to the New Moon Premiere with a group of girls in my neighborhood. I didn't go to dinner before because the babies are always a bit more difficult at night, but I put the babies down at met them all. It was so much fun! Thanks for the fun girls night out!

Me, Marissa Schenemen, Tibett Coleman, and Megan Whitney before the movie.

Heather Brown, Katie Woodward and I getting some sugar and caffeine to help us stay awake

This was a few of the girls before dinner. I wasn't there, but this was 1/2 of the group I went with.
Some people got totally decked out. I didn't know these ladies, but I thought they were hilarious so we had to get a picture with them.
Me, Marissa Schenemen, Tibett Coleman, and Megan Whitney before the movie.
Heather Brown, Katie Woodward and I getting some sugar and caffeine to help us stay awake
This was a few of the girls before dinner. I wasn't there, but this was 1/2 of the group I went with.
Too much fun! I'm already looking forward to the next one!
Lastly, a few weeks ago my highschool friends and I were asked to do a Vogue bridal shoot for my friends sister in law who is a photographer. Her name is Emily Brown and she is amazing. Check her out at www.emilybrownphotography.blogspot.com. I loook like an idiot in these pictures, but we had a blast and it's a fun picture to have.



7 comments:
Cutest little sports babies!! So sad I missed the New Moon night but I just couldnt hack it! And I love the bridal pics! All of our HS friends have wanted to do pics in our wedding dresses but we just havent gotten around to it.
Keri - your kids are so cute in their U getup. LOVE their big blue beautiful eyes, what beauties! Also, congrats on the good nights sleep that is amazing. And I just want to say, if you can fit into your wedding dress this soon after giving birth to twins, you are amazing girl!
What the crap Keri! Are you eating? How in the world do you fit in your dress? I only lost like 15lbs and now I'm gaining. My body has a mind of it's own at the moment. You all look beautiful. How fun that you were able to get all dolled up and wear your dresses again.
Congrats on your babes sleeping through the night. If only...
what fun - I love it when people get into movie premiers - I can't believe how dressed up they were.
those wedding photos are so cool too - i love any excuse to put my wedding dress back on - that is awesome!
I am still employed and my job is pretty safe...however they have layed off all my best friends there and the market/economy is just down right depressing!! :(
You're not still working, are you?
What fun, awsome pictures! I still think you are so amazing, how many women could get into their wedding dress after having twins a few months before? Amazing!
Only you, Keri. Only you could not just fit into a wedding dress but look rockin in it after twins! Please tell me your secret! It is good to see how well your babies look! I am currently 31 weeks and at the hospital on bedrest, so I've thought about you and your little ones a bunch lately. Hoping for a similarly happy outcome! Your family is darling!
Liza
Post a Comment