Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve Eve

On the Eve of Christmas Eve we headed up to Midway for Tay's moms side of the family Christmas party. This time of year is absolutely crazy, but I love seeing so much of my family and my friends. At the party we just had yummy food, watched the Utah Football Bowl game, had a little Christmas program, opened presents, and hung out. Their home is such a fun place to hang out. Our babies also seem to love being in different environments and it is nice to have others holding them for a minute. Love family! Scott and Teddy are in town and I'm sure going to miss them when they go back!
This top picture is actually from sunday dinner, but I had to post it b/c Mckaylee's cute little rolly polly stomach is showing. Crystal is such an amazing grandma!
Grandma Eileen with her two little Christmas presents

Joe doesn't usually hold babies (and neither did Taylor pre Mckaylee and Stockton) so I had to take a picture to document the occasion.
Cute little things

Our little family...Merry Christmas Eve Eve

3 comments:

Blanck said...

yummy

Britters and Parx said...

Your babies are DARLING!!!! I love watching them grow up!!! =)

Ashlie said...

Your kids are getting so big. They are just adorable. I love your 'first family pictures' with your dog in them! So cute. We did that with our dog too. Of course, they are part of the family-right?