Friday, January 1, 2010

More Holiday events

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
We had a great Christmas! On Christmas eve after the Cannon family Christmas party, we put the babies down and then had a nice night in the quiet of our home and read a christmas story and just hung out together. Tay woke up earlier (because I stayed up until 1:30) and ran Boston. I got to sleep in a bit (but of course not too long because the babes woke up). Once he got back he let me work out in the basement, take a shower, and then make breakfast. We had yummy french toast and then we opened presents. The babies got some signing time DVDs and some toys. Stockton liked the wrapping paper the best. It was such a neat Christmas because Last year all I wanted was a baby and this year I had two. I was technically pregnant last year but didn't find out until after New Years.
The rest of the afternoon the babes were really fussy so we went on a drive and then went to my parents for dinner. It is always so nice to get out of the house. Here are a few pics of our day...
Stockton is getting so good at holding things. He loves playing with toys. He is also a big talker! He babbles all the time. It is so cute

My sister Kristin came in town for the week. She's pregnant with her 3rd child. Yea!

My neices Elle and Sadie

Great Grandpa and Stockton. I love this picture!

Stockton can't quite sit up, but we propped him


My sister Kim rocking Stockton to sleep

Their cute little bums
After Christmas we had a date night with couples from our old neighborhood. We went to Bonsai and had a great time.

Nikki Stikoe, Stacy Blanck, me, Natalie Mulcock, Katie Wood, Melanie Olsen, and Laura Brushke

My BFF Katie....I'M SO EXCITED BECAUSE SHE'S PREGNANT!! I CAN'T EVEN TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I AM FOR HER! SHE AND JEFF ARE GOING TO BE THE BEST PARENTS EVER!

The Woods, Brushkes, Cannons, Olsens, Stokoes, Blancks, and Mulcocks
Thanks for the fun night! Sure miss you guys!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

CONGRATS TO KATIE! Please let them know that Brady and I are excited for them. Do you know how far along she is or anything?

3 Men & a Lady said...

How fun! Sounds like your Christmas was awesome! Everything is always so much more meaningful when kids are involved. I remember Jeff & Katie, that's awesome for them! Your little babes are growing up too quickly! As for the collages... I do mine through Picasa. Just go to picasa.com and you should be able to walk right through and upload your pics. You just select the pics you want in a tray at the bottom and hit "collage" and it will create one for you (there are a few different styles). Then I always save the collage to my desktop and upload it that way, but you can do it however you want. If you have any questions about how to do the collages more specifically, let me know. :)

Tibett said...

Those little babies are so cute! And getting so big!