Thursday, January 28, 2010

At home with my babes

Many of you know I went back to work part time after 3 months of maternity leave in November. I gave it an honest try but it just got too hard. I'm so grateful for my mother in law Crystal and my mom for being so helpful with my babies. I couldn't have done it without them. Well I am now officially a stay at home mommy. Here are a few pics from the last few days. I love i-phones because they take pretty good pics. I love my babies!!!



16 comments:

abby o said...

congrats Kerri! It is such a blessing to be able to stay home with the kiddos (even though I have to remind myself of that quite often...) I don't think you'll ever regret it.

Krystal Rose Webb said...

they are getting so big!!! Too cute!

Katie Torriente: said...

Awww- they are so so cute. And that is so great that you get to be at home with them, yay for no work!

al + sar said...

Oh my those pics are to die for! They are so stinkin cute!

Heather said...

SO cute Keri! I'm so glad you are staying home. I don't know people can leave their babies! It's so tough, especially when your babies are so darn cute. I love that first one of Stockton.

kristine said...

I love the picture of them on the couch laughing... it looks like they are the best of friends... so cute! Congratulations on becoming full-time mom. I will be too, starting Monday... I can't wait! It's like after all these years I have found a job I'm good at:).

Jeff and Mallory said...

Oh my goodness they are so cute!

The Prince's said...

Keri- Hey it's been so long! I want to come and meet the twins! I think I'll be heading out to Abby's one of these days and I would love to come visit! Hope all is well

-Caroline

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

Keri your kids are so cute!! And I don't blame you for wanting to stay home, it would be so hard to have to leave them. I am so happy for you!! I love reading your cute blog...

Tracy Peterson said...

Oh they are sooo cute!!

Teddy, Scott, & baby Jane said...

That top pictures is so stinkin' cute. Oh I love him. They are too cute and growing up so fast!!! I can't wait to see them in March again! Love you!

Amanda said...

Nobody understands how hard it is to be a Stay At Home Mom, more then another one...
although you will have MANY thankless days, there will be a time that they will appreciate everything you sacrifice for them.

Congrats on the new job!

Trav and Mel...... said...

Oh Keri they are so cute....i love their cute little smiles. Hope you enjoy you time at home with them!!!

Thistles Home & Gift said...

Two Babies, Too Cute!!!

Preston and Jamyn said...

They are SO big!!! So cute too!! That's so nice you can stay home with them now. We need to get together soon so I can see these cute babies again!

Ashlie said...

Yea! Staying at home-seriously though, is this what our jobs are? Isn't it the BEST?! I love it!

And about not sleeping through the night, I think it'll pass. Give it a few more days and he'll be back to sleeping like a rock. Maybe it's just a growth spurt?!