Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall Fun

OH how I am going to miss the warm weather! My kids are obsessed with outside right now. Their poor little bodies are always so dirty by the end of the day from scraping on the cement and playing in sand or dirt. As soon as I open our front door they cruise right on over. Here are few things we've been up to...

Our nightly walk on the park. This is their favorite.
My mom came back in town for 1 1/2 weeks so we got to play at her house. We picked up Mcdonalds a lot. Stock likes fries :)
We headed to wheeler farm one day with some friends from daybreak and their cute kiddos. It was a beautiful day!! My cute little cowgirl
Stock loves driving tractors

My cute little nephew Preston got baptized last week. It was such a fun thing to see him get baptized. This picture is my parents with all of their grandkids. Too fun!
We then hit up Gardners Village. That was a little interesting because it was so crowded and Mckaylee and Stockton did not want to stay in their stroller. We didn't last super long but it was so fun to see the cute decorations!
Birthday celebration for Abby, Brittany, and Megan! Happy Birthday girlies!

I took a picture of this because I had some of my highschool friends over for a halloween get together and Boston was sleeping like this and they thought it was so funny. I guess we just thought that was how dogs slept, but apparently it's not normal.
Sunday dinner up in Midway. I don't want this good weather to go away!

These two are just too fun right now! I'll post a video but they are both walking pretty good. They have the cutest walks!

4 comments:

Jeff and Mallory said...

I am SO gonna miss the warm weather too! Love your cute kiddos!

McCall said...

random question... what part of daybreak do you live in? my sis in law moved out there last spring - thinking she would love it. but is having a hard time find girls to hang out with. she is adorable, so it really suprises me. they like the idea of daybreak, and are trying to decide if its worth staying out there and trying a new area or looking around for some diff areas. you always seem to be out with a fun group so i just thought i would ask. you can email me if you don't feel comfortable posting that info on here.

thanks!
mccallrandall@gmail.com

Britters and Parx said...

Oh cute that they are walking now!!!! Where have your parents been?? They still living in Utah??

Christy said...

Congrats on the marathon!!! And congrats on having walkers - that is so exciting - now you get to chase them or put a leash on them :) They are so cute and I can't believe they're getting so big! And can we please do dinner one of these days? I have a lot to tell you - life has been crazy since we talked. Let me know when you can go and I'll find a babysitter! Hope you're well - you look great in the pics!!!