Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I love Halloween. I wish I would've have been more festive this year, but I did dress up...kind of...for a party my friend Chelsea threw. It was a fun little party that was for our kids. There were a lot of cute little mommies there with their adorable kiddos. I saw a lot of my old sorority sisters and highschool friends. We had a great time and the Logan girls did are great party planners! I had to take a picture of Mckaylee...she was seriously entertained the entire time by other peoples food. She just went from plate to plate and ate whatever she could find. At one point she had 2 doughnuts in one hand and a cookie in another. That's my girl! I just wish my little boy would eat 1/4 as much as she does. Give her food and she is a happy girl :)

These are my highschool friends..Caroline, Marianne, me, Jess, and Chelsea. Love these girls

Halloween night we went over to our friend Mallory's house. She made pizza for everyone and yummy treats. Our kids weren't the happiest. We only lasted about an hour, went to one house to trick or treat and then went home. I wish they would have been happier, but they wouldn't take a second nap and they were ornery all day long! I guess next year they will understand a little better. We still had a good time and they looked adorable, but it wasn't their best day.







This depicts our night very well...they were not the happiest bug around :) Oh well we had a great halloween and hope that next year is even better!!!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2010!!!!

8 comments:

Kira Cook said...

Ha! I love your last picture. You have the cutest buggs in town, I've seen them when they're not tired:)

Jeff and Mallory said...

So cute! I'm glad you guys could come!

Christy said...

Sooooo cute!!!! Love the last picture! I think they're done - ha ha!

Trav and Lizzie said...

These kids are getting so smiley, toothy and cute-- I can't stand it!!

linden hansen said...

Each year gets more fun as they get older and really start getting it..... so cute ker.

Katie and Jeff Wood said...

oh my gosh they look darling.. they are so freaking cute :) so fun to see the pic of our friends!

The Nakkers said...

I am loving their costumes...TOO CUTE!! The last picture is cracking me up...and their spent!!

Meg and Nate said...

I love the last picture! I wish we could have gotten one with Tessa with them. They're costumes were so cute!