Monday, October 25, 2010

Night time is our happy time

They are officially both walking!!! Both Mckaylee and Stockton walk about 90-95% of the time. It is so stinking cute! I love watching them walk. Stockton looks like a penguin because he doesn't move his arms and he toddles around. Mckaylee looks like a soldier because her legs are very stiff and she falls forward a lot but catches herself and continues walking. They both went from a few steps to basically walking within a week. We were both shocked at how quickly it happened and that they both did it so close to each other. The time between bed time and baths is the best time because they are both so happy and playful! I don't think I could love these two anymore!!!

The cupboards are our favorite place to play

Hey mom I'm walking!


Love you!!!

6 comments:

Teddy, Scott, & baby Jane said...

Wahooooo!!!! That is so awesome and I am DYING to see them! And by the way, McKaylee's jammies are SO cute! Where did you get those??!! Can those be a hand me down for Jane? :) Love you guys!

Heather said...

Love, Love, Love pajamas. I struggle changing finn into normal clothes in a timely manner because I just love him in his PJ's.

Honestly, those two are the most precious things in the world. They love each other so much. Thank heavens for blogs, I feel like I get to watch them grown up right before my very eyes. These last two posts - seriously priceless. I was hysterical when I saw that photo of Stockton's face laughing, and Mckaylee just standing behind left in the dust.

Kira Cook said...

Soooo cute! That happened so quickly!

Cassi said...

Such amazingly beautiful kids you have! Their eyes SPARKLE and smile all on their own! Oh, they grow up way too fast! xo

Beesley Family said...

Your kids are so cute. I'm so jealous that they both are walking. Sadie still won't! She is so stubborn.

Blanck said...

Oh those are fun times. Cupboards are meant to be played in. they are growing so fast