Kace enters the world...
Not having a computer is killing me! I can't blog, upload pictures, and just do normal stuff that I love doing. My journaling has gone completely away and I have a lot to catch up on. Here we go:
August 23, 2012-
I went swimming at gym (because my back was hurt and that was all I could do) and while swimming I had the weirdest cramping that made it hard to even pull myself out of the pool. If I was in a lake I think I would've drowned. I went and picked up the twins from preschool and headed to Matt Smiths office to get adjusted. As soon as I got out of the car at Matt's office I doubled over in pain and literally couldn't move. I made it up to the office and then couldn't move. Stockton and Mckaylee kept saying "mommy you ok? "Your back hurt?" "You sad?"...I have never been in that much pain. Luckily my mom was on the way to meet me so she came straight there and took me to the hospital. I got checked in and was only dialated to a one. I was having contractions but not enough to full on be in labor. I was in so much pain! Taylor and I both thought we just need to have this baby because I couldn't handle the pain. It was like being in labor but just major shooting cramping pains. They finally gave me morphine and 4 hours later sent me home. My back hurt so bad, I was nauscious and I was just ready to have this baby. That night after throwing up all night (and getting my eyelashes done :)) I went to bed early and woke up at 1am. I went to the bathroom and felt like my water was kind of breaking because I felt leaking but it wasn't enough to really know so I went back to bed and an hour later more liquid came out and I was pretty sure so Tay and I called Crystal to come over and we headed to the hospital.
It was dejavu because my water broke at 1:30am and headed to the hosptial at the same time. They tested to make sure it was my water breaking and then the major contractions started happening so they gave me my epidural. My anatheseologist Ron was awesome! He was hilarious, sweet, tender and in touch. I felt so much better once I got the epidural. Dr. Kathleen Langer came in at 5:30 and we had Kace at 6:00a.m. Everything went smoothly. They was music on in the background. We were all chatting and laughing and I was just excited to meet my little guy. I started getting the shakes and Ron gave me something to calm me down so I just stared at my cute Hubby the whole time and then all of a sudden I hear crying. Best sound in the world when you are just waiting. I guess he came out peeing all over everyone and screaming. he was 6 lbs 11oz, 17 1/2" (which was technically wrong becuase he was so breach and like a little froggie). They handed our sweet little man to Tay and while they stiched me up Tay held him and I just stared at him. I have never felt the spirit so strong while looking at heavenly fathers little spirit sitting in taylor's arms and knowing that he was ours to take care of now. I feel so blessed to have 3 of his precious children in my care.
Having Kace was so much different because I got to see and hold him right away. I didn't really even see the twins for the first 24 hours because they were rushed into NICU and I was really sick. With Kace I was so ridiculously tired and sick but I was able to hold him all day long! I was there thursday in the middle of the night til tuesday morning and I literally just spent 5 days cuddling and holding Kace while in bed. I had visitors but not as many as I did with the twins so I really got the relax.
Tay was the best little daddy and seriously just took over Stockton and Mckaylee. He took almost 2 weeks off work and really did everything for them. He brought them in everyday. We never had them stay super long because I was still recovering and they just wanted to hold kace. Stockton didn't even want to see me. He would run in and say 'where's the baby" and not care about me :) Kaylee would come give me a hug. They would be sad when they left but really did pretty good with me in the hospital.
Grandma Mumzy
Aunt Teddy
The Romantic dinner...the hosptial does a little romantic dinner for husband and wife. So funny. It was nice though because it was the first night Tay came to the hospital without Stockton and Mckaylee. We finally got to sit down and talk and enjoy our baby together. Tay didn't get to hold him much when he would come so it was just peaceful to be together. I love this man and he is such a good daddy!This is random but it's grandma mumzy with the kiddos at liberty park.
My little family
Grandpa Brent
The cute Harryman family
And then there were 5 at home...we went home 5 days later and that's when the real fun begins. i'm not been taken care of completely and have 2 other kids to take care of. I was so nervous about coming home.
First ride in car...
First time at home and having brother and sister hold him
I can't believe I have 3 kids 3 and under :) Couldn't be happier!















1 comment:
Such a cute family! Kace is a doll! I also love that you could have a camera in the OR. We couldn't at our hospital :(
Post a Comment