Costco....People die that I shop at Costco with my three kids but what else am I suppose to do? I guess I could get a sitter or wait til Tay gets home but I really don't think it's that bad. Yes we have some crazy moments and I tend to get comment "You've got your hands full" but as long as I get drinks and treats for the kids then we are for the most part ok. I have had horrifying and embarrassing moments there for sure but it kind of just goes with my territory at this point in my life :)
This boy loves his food! He is taking after his big sis by loving his bottle and food!
The Zoo...
Spring time is the best time to go the zoo. We had a fun day out with Suzy and Teddy
I came upstairs from the kids room and found my hubby cleaning the couch and this get up...so hot! (and he thought he was so funny)
My son is starting to take after his daddy with his cleaning and organizing. Stockton took all the supplies out and reorganized our cupboard under the sink. He was so proud!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment