Sunday, July 21, 2013

Soccer and Hawaiian bday run

This sums up how much the kiddos loved soccer :)
We had to force them to go in at the games and they just ran up the field once and "were tired".  It was pretty hilarious!  they were more interested in picking grass and getting treats than playing.  I guess you can't expect anymore. 


I had to take a picture of Mckaylee tantruming.  This week (memorial weekend/ week) was a nightmare because of her UTI but I have never dealt with so many tantrums in my life!  I had to just ignore them because she was just on edge for an entire week.  I love that Stock was just smiling during the whole thing. 


Happy birthday debbie!  What a better way to celebrate than with some coconut shells and hawaiian skirts. You can only imagine the looks we got with these outfits.


Three best friends at the Park!

No comments: