June 6, 2013
PUDDLE JUMPERS
First End of year preschool program
It was kind of pathetic and funny that I cried at this but I thought it was so sweet to see my kids perform these adorable songs that they had been working on in forever and telling me about. They were so cute and so proud. I can't believe my kids are already done with their first year of preschool. They actually learned quite a bit their first year.
-They know how to count to 20
-They know colors
-Pretty good at most shapes
-Can distinguish letters and their sounds with about 1/3 letter in alphabet
-most coordinated with coloring, glueing and using scissors
-and most of all they had fun! they loved preschool and I was very impressed with the school. It was their first year ever having the school open and they did a very good job! every one I know that went there is going again and has sent great referrals.
Thank you Grandma Pam for coming out to watch us! We sure love you!!! Best Grandma out there!
Miss Kate- sweetest teacher around







No comments:
Post a Comment