St. George Girls Trip! It was so much fun to get away to sunny St. George with mi amigas. Chelsea Lorimer, Katie Wood, Marianne Brown, Caroline and Jacob Simmons, and I all headed down south for a little weekend getaway. We just chilled by the pool, watch movies, talked (which is my favorite part), went out to eat and just relaxed. It was a much needed vacation and I hope we get to do it again sometime in the near future. Little Jacob was such an angel while we were there. He is such a good baby! I hope we are all blessed with that good of children someday.





6 comments:
Hey Keri! Your St. George trip looked so fun, we're going with the girls this weekend and I cant wait! Kylee West told me you guys moved in but I havent seen you at church! We live on Topview right by the school that's being built! We're in the townhouse type things where a house is attached behind us. What street so you live on? Your house looks darling by the way! You'll love Daybreak and our ward, its so fun! And ya, most people have kids but there's a few of us who dont so we need to get together! Enrichment on Wed night is dinner at Rio, a bunch of us are going if you want to come! Let me know!
My blog is not cute, but thanks! Dont feel dumb, the only way you'll meet people is if you come to stuff! But I totally understand if you dont want to, joining a new ward can be way overwhelming! Rio is at 7 I think. But there are so many cute girls in our ward, I'll introduce you! I wont be at church on Sunday, but Alan (my husband) will and he's in the Elder Quorum presidency and he visits all the new move-in's so Im sure you'll meet him soon.
K I love that this is my THIRD comment on your wall! But I forgot to tell you what I do...I do real estate part-time mainly working in short-sales and foreclosures for an investor. The other half of my day I work at an insurance office in West Jordan. You do marketing for a commerical real estate co? What company?
Your job sounds way fun! My husband used to work for Cintas before we got married! Does Taylor like it? Ya just email me! sarahjbagley@hotmail.com
Looks like you guys had a blast! I too can't wait to be in the sun it is so rejuvinating. By the way congrats on the new house I love the pictures of Taylor carrying you. I'm glad you guys are loving it!
Hey! So how is Daybreak? My aunt lives in there, she is probably in your ward. Her name is Aimee Jager, she is super fun! ANyways, your trip to St. George looked like fun, I am super jealous, I love girls trips!
Post a Comment