
This was the trasition area where we stored our bikes, running gear, and swim gear. We went back to this spot to get changed.

This is my sister Kim and I after we finished the race. It was fun to do the race with her and she did awesome! Way to go Kim!

We still weren't quite awake at this point, but this was us before we started the race. It was such a fun experience and I decided I might try to switch up things a bit and get more into the tri sports instead of just running, but I will always love running! The triathalon was in American Fork Utah and is started at their fitness center. It was a sprint so we did 300 meter swim, 14 mile bike, and a 3 mile run. It was women only and I loved that for my first time.
5 comments:
Way to go Keri! That is awesome!! What other triathlons are you doing this summer? Hopefully I'll see you at a few!
Congratulations on the tri, they are a lot of fun. I just wanted to say hi, I found your link on Katie's blog! How have you been?
Umm triathalon.. you are amazing! I get winded walking up my stairs... you are my inspiration! I love the new house, welcome to the West side! Yea for you I loved growing up in South Jordan. My parents live right off of bangeter and 98oo S., we were have checked out Day Break a lot, it is soooo beautiful!!!! CONGRATS!
Way to leave family out of the loop. I didn't even know that you were training. I can't wait to hear more about it. Oh, Keri always so humble.
Yea us! They've finally put the photos on Zazoosh.com
There are some good ones of you getting your 1st place medal. I just ordered a bike trailer so I can take the two little ones with me on rides. Fun!
Post a Comment