Pool at the Mandalay Bay in Vegas
Natalie Monsen and I
Tay, me, Nat, Cohen, & Matt
Little Cohen...isn't he adorable!
Preston, Nicole, me, & Tay
Tay & I in our room at the Mandalay Bay
Tay & I at the cheesecake factory
We wanted a little energy to stay awake
Taylor and I headed down to St. George and Vegas for the weekend. We stayed with Preston Miller and his girlfriend and his family. We had a ton of fun. Tay golfed, I relaxed, we played Tennis with my long lost friend Natalie and Matt, ate good food, and just chilled. Then Tay and I headed to Vegas on Sunday! It was awesome. We went shopping, relaxed in our room at the Mandalay Bay, went to Caesars Palace to eat at the Cheesecake Factory, went and saw Mystere--Cirque De Soleil, layed out at the pool, etc. It was so fun to just be with each other for the weekend. I love my husband!!! I could spend everyday all day long with him and be the happiest girl ever!
11 comments:
I can't believe you came to Vegas and didn't call!! Don't you love the Mandaly Bay pool?? Looks like you had a fun filled weekend :)
Oh, so fun! *I love little trips. It sounds like you guys had a blast! Good for you guys. Also, way fun that all you girls are all still friends, and saw January come home. Fun! I love the new house too. It looks beautiful. Congrats on the triathlon (I thought the same thing, why not do more of these! I love triathlons-even a little bit more than running now.) Glad you guys get out to Vegas/SG every now and again. It has been awhlie for us...
Hey Ker,
Things are great. We are still having so much fun being married, just like you and Tay. Miss hangin' out with you though. Sad that you moved to the West Side!
Looks like fun! Hope you guys are doing well. Your house is beautiful. I added you to our blog so we can keep in contact. Bye!
How fun! I'm so bummed we missed each other!!! We are going to be in Utah for the 4th of July. Will you guys be around?? I would love to see you!!! I miss you!!!
Oh what a fun trip!!! I am so jealous =) It looks like you guys had a blast! Let's hang soon. love ya
i know, we definitely need to get together soon. i want to come see your new house, too! maybe we'll have to come kick it at your place in the west side!
I was just catching up on your blog! It sounds like fun things have been going on. Congrats on the new house! How fun. It looks beautiful!
Hey keri I stumbled upon your blog and I hope you don't mind, but it's really fun to see what all you girls are up to now adays. Hopefully you remember who I am, Kaci Green Johnson. Your trip to vegas looked like alot of fun. How was the weather? I love your cute house in daybreak. How do you like the area?
How much fun was that to see you. I wish i was closer to you so that we could hang all the time. It is nice to relax in vegas and george so you should come often and maybe with jani home we can do a trip, maybe invite hubbies so they don't feel left out!!
how fun! i love seeing all the pics of what you and the girls have been up to. cute doggie and house too!
Post a Comment