WELCOME HOME SISTER JANUARY LEVER!!!

We were waiting for January to come out of the gates. We were so excited!

January and I. I love having her home!

This is the same pictures of the girls, but now with JANUARY HOME. It's the best!

January Lever came home yesterday (May 18th). The girls went to the airport to see her come home. We were honestly nervous and so excited to see her. We thought we saw her a couple times before and we all got butterflies and freaked out. I can't believe she is home. She looked SO GOOD! She was totally herself. I missed her so much and am so excited to have her home! Afterwards we met our husbands for dinner at new dodo in sugarhouse. It was yummy and always fun to hang out with my friends!
4 comments:
OH my goodness!!!! I cant' believe January is home! IT feels like forever ago that she left!!! How super exciting!!!! =)
That's awesome that January served a mission! How fun to reunite! Congrats on the new house!!!! I love Daybreak. You are literally less than 5 minutes from us now. We need to get together for sure!
To answer your question... we just live off of 134th S. and 5000 W. (just west of Bangerter). We are practically neighbors!
What an amazing house! I'm so excited for you guys. I had no idea that you were even building a house. Congratulations. Love ya!
Post a Comment