Wow, love the new house! Congrats to being a homeowner!! Love that you went on a girls trip. Aren't we always in need of some girl time? Send me your email so I can add you to my list. ashpash33@gmail.com. Oh, the dog is the best part! I love him. He is so sweet.
Running is my stress release from parenting twins so I decided to start a blog about my crazy fun and not so exciting life. I love running and working out and I love taking care of my babies. I hope you enjoy my randomness
1 comment:
Wow, love the new house! Congrats to being a homeowner!! Love that you went on a girls trip. Aren't we always in need of some girl time? Send me your email so I can add you to my list. ashpash33@gmail.com. Oh, the dog is the best part! I love him. He is so sweet.
Post a Comment