I can't even begin to say how fun the Utah vs. BYU game was...I know it's always way more fun when you win, but being undefeated was such a huge triumph for Kyle Whittingham and the U players. The weather was so nice for the time of year and we just had a blast! BCS HERE WE COME!!!

Tay, me, my dad and brother John. My dad is the one with the season tickets. I have to say a special thanks to him b/c without him we wouldn't have been able to go. THANKS DADDY!
My little nephew Christian was zonked out with 2 minutes of the game starting. His grandma came and picked him up. You would think candy would keep him awake, but he was falling asleep while eating skittles. It was pretty funny..


2 comments:
So the U won this year- meh, whatever.... go COUGARS! Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving, thanks for being a great friend!!
Okay that just makes my day to open up your blog and see Brent.
I am looking forward to our girls weekend. :)
Post a Comment