Alot of you have seen these pictures from facebook, but for those of you that haven't please enjoy. A few weeks ago our little family went up to Park City and had our pictures taken by our sister in law Jenny. There was this neat area just off of Main Street where we did it. Jenny's an amazing photographer. I love my little family!!! A year ago I had no idea that my life would've changed so much. I am so happy and beyond grateful for the blessings in my life.
The Cannons...












10 comments:
Love these pics of your cute family. They are so good! I love that first one-you can see McKaylee blowing bubbles!
You guys are a beautiful family Keri! I am so happy for you guys.
Such a cute family! Boston posed perfectly for the camera!
Love your family pictures. I can't believe how big those little ones are getting. They are both so adorable and You look great keri. did you really have TWINS!! It's crazy how much your life changes with the little ones, but all for the better, right?!
What a cute little family! You two make great kids. Boston is pretty cute too.
ker- it has been too long since i have seen you and these sweet babies. darling pictures. xoxo
I love these pics!!
What a beautiful family!!! I love these pics. You look incredible!! How do you do it?!!?
xoxo
your family is absolutely darling and you look amazing! we've gotta' come see you guys.
what fabulous photos - you guys are such a beautiful family!
ps keri i am in love with your boots
Post a Comment