Christmas Day
After spending a great morning with just Tay and Mac and Stock, we had Tay's mom come down and visit us. It was so fun to have them over. The kids loved showing off their new toys to their Grandma Eileen and Grandpa Monty. We then headed up to my moms for her Christmas dinner. They had a blast the entire day!

As you can tell they love having family pictures taken :)

They love their new kitchen, vacuum, and shopping cart and other toys.

I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas this year. The kids were so happy the entire time and they loved their presents. Christmas is so much more fun and meaningful with kids. Even though they are still a little young to understand, they understood that under the wrapping paper was some fun toy for them to play with. I'm so grateful for my little family! I really couldn't be any happier than I am right now. I love being a mommy!!!!
Merry Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment