Monday, January 17, 2011

STAYCATION

STAYCATION

Between Christmas and New Years Tay had the entire week off. We had a great time! I can't even tell you how nice it was to have Taylor home for an entire week. I cherished the moments so much knowing that Taylor was going out of town basically the next 2 weeks. My kiddos love their daddy so they were so happy! We went so many places.

We went to Teddy's baby blessing
UNIVERSITY OF UTAH GAME
We didn't know if it was going to be a total disaster, but Stockton and Mckaylee did great! We had to feed them a bunch of sugar to keep them entertained but we made it through the entire game. Stockton was actually intrigued the entire time. Mckaylee was ready to go, but we had so much fun!



The Living Planet Aquarium
Discovery Gateway...Stockton is obsessed with blocks and they both just love this place!
Lifetime Fitness pool...Stockton wouldn't get in and we didn't force him. It was quite hilarious! Mckaylee had a blast and is our little water girl.



Thanks for staying home daddy! We LOVED having you home. It was just as good as going on a vacation. I love my little family! It's amazing how much love I feel for them.
Yay for Staycations!

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Okay, Stockton's tie is the cutest thing I've ever seen! They are getting so big and are as darling as ever. I'm praying that my next batch is twins (after this one that I know is only one:)

xo

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Very cute picture Keri, those little munchkins are so adorable! So, that skirt that Mckaylee is wearing at the Living Planet Aquarium - Tallie has the same thing, isn't it the cutest thing ever. I wish I would have bought it in every color! And this may sound weird, but the picture of Stockton smiling with the blocks, I see a little of your dad in him? But with such a cute mommy, your kids were destined to be darling!