Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas morning

Christmas Morning 2010 - 2nd Christmas

It was such a great Christmas. For starters Stockton and Mckaylee were both healthy and happy and they loved their presents. The main present this year was their kitchen. They LOVE it! It has definitely been a hit! I spent 3 1/2 hrs putting it together a few nights before and they found it the day before Christmas because I didn't hide it very well behind the drapes :) They still had a few presents to open and it was still new to them so they played with it all morning.

Because my kiddos are still too young and don't wake up early on Christmas I was able to go on a short run with my friend Keila (because she doesn't have kids). Nothing like running with no one else around and seeing the lights on in the houses with kids that wake up to open presents. It was a cute site to see kids through windows so happily opening presents. I normally don't care about missing a day of working out, but it is also probably my last year of doing it so I figured why not. Plus I am always happier if I get to workout :) Tay was then able to bike for an hour in our basement. Then I made blueberry pancakes and we opened presents. We played with the presents for a bit and then decided to go hang out with Grandpa and Grandma Cannon (Cregg and Crystal).
We love our kitchen

I wanted cute pictures with the both of them and the only way that is possible is by bribery with candy. They love marshmallows so why not buy marshmallow suckers?!? I think that could've been their favorite present.
Our family
Grandma Crissy and Grandpa Cregg with Stockton and Mckaylee. (Joe, Spencer and Tyler in the picture below).
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

No comments: