HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!
I love holidays! So nice to have hubby home and fun day to play. Well this holiday started off with a nice run with some friends. Nothing better than starting the day with a good run. Tay then headed out on a crazy bike ride to meet us up in Midway. He climbed Suncrest, Alpine Loop/ American Fork, and Provo Canyon. He didn't eat very much and got super sick so he was basically non existent the entire day. I felt bad for him and it wasn't fun to have a holiday with no hubby around. And the day for me was one of those days that everything kind of goes wrong :)
Started off with just getting 3 kids ready to go boating and driving up to Jordanelle. Not hard but never a fun task. We get there and I pull kids out of car and decide it would be a good idea to put Tay's keys in the gas tank. Once I shut it I realized they were stuck because you had to open it in the car that was currently locked. I knew immediately I was screwed. We decided to go get on the boat and I'd make some phone calls. Luckily I have amazing parents with AAA. We got on the boat and Kace started crying. He basically hated his life jacket and was only happy if he was eating a cookie or a piece of licorice. So I had a crying baby, a scared toddler and then Monty was zipping up Mckaylee's life jacket and zipped her tummy pretty bad. One good thing was Mckaylee and I getting on the tube together but once we got back in the boat it started making funny sounds and we knew something was wrong with the boat. We had to slowly tow the boat in with my 3 unhappy kids. We got off the boat and my cute dad met me with AAA to get the key out. Finally we were home free because of my dad! The rest of the day was good except for having a sick husband but I learned my lesson to never go boating with 3 little kids and no hubby!
The rest of the day we hung out at Grandma Mumzy's house. We ate, went swimming, got yogurt, and did fireworks.
Daybreak living is the best...one of my favorite things is to watch the fireworks on the ridge. It's the best show around because you literally see dozens of shows around the valley! So cool and you get to avoid the crowds. Stockton and Kaylee were so intrigued and couldn't stop talking about it for days and weeks!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment