Monday, August 12, 2013

July- Cousin time

More cousin times....

We came up to SLC to hang out with my sister and her girls a ton in the month of July.  My kids got used to just hanging out at Grandma Pam's. My poor mom's food bill was unreal from all the kids and us coming all day long and I don't stop eating at my moms.  She has the best snacks which is not a good thing because I have to eat all of them while I'm there.  

 We went and got the famous Holokaui snow cones.  They were so yummy and so HUGE!!  The Macadamia Nut Ice cream at the bottom was so amazingly awesome!  (But there was no reason to drive all the way to Provo to check out this snow cone place that has many locations surrounding me...Got to love my dad!)



Mckaylee's gymnastics camp.  She was so cute! I love watching her interact with other girls her age.


No comments: